Thursday, January 21, 2010

Are YOU lost emotionally? Peace is within.

Occupied with a flurry of blessings in 2010, Adoption Dynamics readers and others resonating with family trauma have a peaceful new resource available. Expanded exercises using Pure Awareness techniques guide you to the peaceful place within where YOU have the answers...even how to check what is congruent with your essential nature. Free audio download of the first guided imagery exercise is available @ www.survivoronamission.org on the Pure Awareness tab.

Previous to learning Pure Awareness techniques, I wasn't successful in meditation. This is so simple, and even others I've worked with who shared my challenge arriving and holding this peaceful state now enjoy (even plan for) this Greater Awareness Place...what Tom Stone calls "the GAP". I wanted you to experience this for yourself and recommend it to others to sample for free. For those who want more, in both audio and text format, for a $9.95 download grab "the GAP" and "the AGAPE" exercises. The text format can be used as a script, so you can read it to guide a partner or group to Pure Awareness.

Until learning these techniques, I was emotionally lost. I didn't know why. During my lifetime, I've spoken with thousands of people who were adopted or ladies who surrendered children for adoption. With no official count, clearly more than half admit they are not at peace emotionally. How about you? Are you lost...or hiding? Your thoughts matter.

Enjoy this 10 minute guided imagery exercise and let me know how YOU feel. Stay blissed. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment